Who We ARE
We are a physiotherapy practice located in Richmond and McGraths Hill within the Hawkesbury. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for all populations from elite level sport to post op rehabilitation.
We work closely with orthopaedic surgeons, coaches, personal trainers and massage therapist to get you back to your goals as fast as possible!
Founder and Physiotherapist
B. App. Sci (Sports and Exercise Science)
Masters of Physiotherapy
- Connect Therapy Series by LJ Lee
- Part 4 of Connect Therapy by LJ Lee
- GEMT Dry Needling course Level 1
- APA Sports Physiotherapy courses Level 1 and 2
- The Sports Thorax by LJ LEE
- The Sports Hip and Pelvis by LJ Lee
- APA Muscle Injury Management Course
- Lyn Watson Shoulder course Level 1
Adam is a physiotherapist from Sydney with over 15 years experience within the elite physiotherapy and sporting industries.
Adam provides sports physiotherapy, individually suited rehabilitation utilising dry needling, hydrotherapy with an emphasis on exercise to promote the best possible results for his patients. Adam currently works closely with athletes all over the Hawkesbury from rugby, karate and swimming and is an accredited member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
"Changing worlds, one person at a time"